Join our FREE webinar:
Running Successful Social Ad Campaigns
Do you want to learn how to create and run successful social ad campaigns that get results for your initiative or organization? You’re in the right place!
Mariajosé is the brain behind Animal Equality Mexico’s “Descubrir La Comida” (Discover Your Food) online campaign. The campaign runs Facebook ads that compel visitors to sign up for their newsletter and explore why and how to go vegan.
By every metric, the Descubrir La Comida campaign has been an enormous success. The online campaign yields more than 12,000 new subscribers per month. The 4-minute film that the campaign produced boasts about 30,000 views and counting. Volunteers have distributed 300,000 vegan guides to date.
If you’d like to discover how Mariajosé creates and runs successful campaigns like Descubrir La Comida, sign up for the webinar below.
What the Webinar Will Cover
Understanding Your Target Audience
For maximum impact, it’s key to understand who you’re speaking to, what will intrigue them, and how to effectively reach them with your campaigns.
Campaign Setup for Your Content and Goals
Setting up campaigns on platforms like Facebook and Instagram is more complex than ever. Mariajosé will cover budgeting, demographics, content strategy, followup, and more.
Measuring Success and Making Adjustments
How do you know if your campaigns are successful? Understanding how to evaluate success and identify problems is crucial to getting the most out of your effort and budget.
Key takeaways include:
- It’s important to target a “warm” audience; that is, one that is already aware of your cause or that fits the demographic(s) of your current supporters
- Define your ideal target persona, and remember that your audience is not necessarily similar to you — they may have different objectives and motivations
- Perform A/B testing on your ads to help you refine your campaign for maximum impact
- You can create your audiences in Facebook ads with data imported from your customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Monitor your conversions and budget weekly, and if one of your ads is performing poorly, turn it off or adjust it — don’t waste your money
Sign up for our Free Social Ads Webinar
VegFund is about you! We exist solely to support vegan activists in their work to advocate for vegan and plant-based living. We provide grant funding for activities from vegfests and health fairs to documentary screenings and conferences. We can even help you bring your own ideas for innovative advocacy to life.
Our organization has supported vegan and plant-based advocates in their outreach work in more than 30 countries throughout the world. Dedicated plant-based advocates like you bring us closer to a compassionate, vegan world.