This guide is for you if:
- You believe no animal deserves to suffer
- You love animals and want to do more to help them
- You’re a companion animal advocate, and you’re curious about expanding your support to the 70 billion-plus animals killed for food each year
- You’re a vegan looking to do more to help animals
- You want to learn tried-and-true, positive approaches to vegan activism
- You are an experienced vegan advocate looking to level up with new ideas for successful activism
What the Guide Will Cover
Ideas You Can Use to Save Animals Today
Examples of Vegan Activists Making a Difference
Ways to Support Orgs That Save Animals
Why Doing More for Animals is Essential
IImage Credit: Tom Woollard / We Animals Media
What we do at VegFund
As a vegan grant-making organization, VegFund has supported vegan advocates all over the world. We’ve evaluated thousands of advocacy projects, from small-scale community outreach to large-scale international campaigns. In our 12 years’ experience, we’ve learned a few things about what makes successful advocates so effective, and we want to share what we’ve learned.
Just a Few of the Vegan
Organizations VegFund Supports
What Activists Say about Our Resources
I think that VegFund is amazing. I have enjoyed many of the trainings and resources offered by VegFund through your website resources and webinars.
VegFund does an awesome job at providing vegan activists the info they need to do their outreach more effectively. I love the webinars and the guidance provided.
VegFund is a wonderful organization providing the resources for other non-profits to succeed. They’re doing great work!
Image Credit: Jo-Anne McArthur / Djurrattsalliansen / We Animals Media
VegFund is about you! We exist solely to support vegan activists in their work to advocate for vegan and plant-based living. We provide grant funding for activities from vegfests and health fairs to documentary screenings and conferences. We can even help you bring your own ideas for innovative advocacy to life.
Our organization has supported vegan and plant-based advocates in their outreach work in more than 30 countries throughout the world. Dedicated plant-based advocates like you bring us closer to a compassionate, vegan world.